No mountain is too high to climb for those who plan and execute well.
The same applies to your many financial goals and aspirations.
Putting in the hard work to generate more money is essential, however, no increase in income can compensate for poor money management.
BEFORE you even start thinking about ways to increase your income, you MUST learn how to efficiently manage what you already have, and work with it to create the right opportunities for you to increase your wealth, regardless of how small or big it is at the moment.
Time Tested Method of Being able to afford anything ?
If you are in the middle of your career, you most probably remember the days when you made much less than you make today, and think to yourself, how did I manage back then? And how come, that even as my income grew, my debt levels are still the same, if not even worse than they were back in the days when I had a smaller income?
The answer is simple – the income numbers grew, but your money management techniques did not grow along, hence the end result is more or less the same!
To be able to afford anything you wish, you need to get your money health in order, and the best way to do that is to train your brain and to acquire healthy money habits.
Here is how:
First, you need to understand your current money situation by asking yourself a few key questions:
- Do you understand your debts e.g. credit cards, loans, mortgages etc.?If yes, do you have a plan in place to pay these debts off?
- Do you understand your spending patterns i.e. what is it that you spend your money on?Once you understand what it is that you’re spending your money on, you can then take steps to reduce unnecessary spending, and use the extra money to achieve a goal!
- Do you have budgets in place for your different spendings?
If you do have a budget, do you ever stick to it? Do you monitor it on a daily basis?
- Do you understand your income streams?
- How do your income(s) relate to your expenses?
- Do you have any financial goals i.e. a savings target or a financial obligation you need to honour in the future?
If yes, do you regularly allocate money towards these goals and obligations?
Most people try and establish log books, excel sheets and other tedious tools for of money management, and end up losing track of progress once the log books or excel sheets become lengthy and complicated.
I have sorted this problem out for you!
Doctor Money mobile application enables you to monitor your day to day expenses, debts and future money goals to ensure that your incomes and debts are managed efficiently. Here is an article on benefits of tracking expenses.
I promise you a monthly saving of at least 10% of your income, and let you try it out for FREE for a full three months and see for yourself!
Doctor Money is the best investment you will ever make… spend USD 3.99 a month and save 100’s every single month and most importantly, learn the ART of money management!
Sounds like a fantastic deal, right?
Don’t wait – Download Now!
Let’s plan right, and be able to afford anything without stressing about it!